Thank you for using this Moto GB Ltd Website. It is out aim to make it as safe and user friendly as possible.
Below includes information how the website works, what data we collect from you, and how we use it, conditions where we may disclose the data to others and how we keep secure by using our website you agree to be bound by the terms of this policy.
Moto GB Ltd 3989635 are registered as a data controller with the Office of Information Commissioner under Registration number ZA180506
Any Data Protection issues can be directed to Moto GB Ltd White Bear Yard Adlington Chorley PR7 4HZ
Collecting personal information
We may collect, store and use the following kind of personal information:
- information that you provide to us when registering with our website: name, contact information and vehicle details
- information that you provide when completing your online finance application: including your name, gender, date of birth and employment details
- information that you provide to us when signing up to any mailing list/newsletters to receive correspondence from us;
- information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services, including any other transaction details via any of our websites including your address, telephone number and payment details
Using personal information
Personal data we receive will be used for the purposes it was provided, including:
- To complete your purchase
- Enable your use of the services available on our website
- Send you goods purchased
- Supply to you services
- Send statements, invoices and payment reminders to you, and collect payments from you
- Send you our email newsletter, if you have requested it you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter
- Provide third parties with statistical information about our users but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information
Disclosing personal information
- We may disclose your personal information to any of our staff, agents, suppliers or subcontractors where it would be reasonable to do so. If consent is necessary to facilitate this sharing we will ensure it is obtained prior to processing.
- We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies where it would be reasonable to do so, if consent is necessary to facilitate this sharing we will ensure it is obtained prior to processing.
- We may be legally obliged to disclose your personal information:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- In connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
- Except as provided in this policy we will not provide your personal information to third parties
Security of personal information
Please be aware that the transmission of information via the internet is not always completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the complete security of your data transmitted to us electronically; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received information, we will use strict procedures and security features to restrict unauthorised access
- We will take all reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or you alteration of your personal information
- We will store all the personal data you provide on our secure servers based in the UK.
- You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you, via a Subject Access Request
- Upon receipt of such a request we will, after confirming identity, provide all relevant data we may hold to you in the most practical format unless otherwise stipulated and reasonably possible
- We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law
- If you instruct is to no longer process your personal data we will do so as quickly as possible.
- If you instruct us to destroy any/all of your personal data we may hold we will do so as quickly as possible.
- If you instruct us to cease all processing for marketing purposes we will do so as quickly as possible.
Third Party Cookies
Google Maps cookies (SID, HSID. NID,SAPSID,SSID,PREF)
Mostly session, Third Party
We embed Google maps on various pages within our website. The Cookies set by embedded
Google maps appear to detect your Preference and record usage of Google Maps.
Our website, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit your personal data to these websites.